Wednesday, April 15, 2009

bottled water, anyone?

I admit this was a last minute thing, but the DIY diva in me just wouldn't quit. hehe

I initially asked Discovery Shores if they could provide water (even just a simple water dispenser) during the ceremony because I was thinking that it might still be really hot that day and I didn't want any of our guests (especially the oldies) to pass out because they were parched. Anyway, until last week, I thought it was all set. Turns out, they couldn't provide one, so Amanda (our coordinator) got them to allow us to bring in bottled water (no corkage!  yey!). Amanda suggested it to me and told me that we could have the bottled water personalized. DING! A light bulb went off in my head, and sure enough, next thing I know, I'm asking her if I could design the labels for the bottle. She was actually thanking me for making  her job easier. (haha)

And so, as if I didn't have enough minor stuff to take care of, I went ahead and designed it. haha

Here's my final design:


I still wanted it to mesh well with the other DIYs, so I just mixed up my bubbles label design a bit.

I printed out a trial label.


We are using the standard Viva bottled water.


Since the bottles are already in Boracay, Amanda and her staff will be the ones to actually put the labels on the bottles.

Here's a mock-up made my moi:


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment