Sunday, April 5, 2009

centerpiece trays? - DONE!

2 months ago, I blogged about finally getting my centerpiece trays. (You can read about it here)

a little picture to serve as a reminder

I was supposed to spraypaint them myself but Tommee said he knew someone who could do them for us. At first I was hesitant because I wasn't sure if I was ready to entrust my centerpiece trays with someone else but in the end, I gave in. Hey, it's one less thing to worry about. It did take some time to get them done, and I admit I was getting impatient and wanted to go ahead and tell Tommee that I would just do them myself. 

I am so happy I didn't. 

I finally got them the other day and they look great! The finish is so nice, it's perfect! I must say I couldn't have achieved that kind of finish myself.

So, here they are..


Just add a pillar candle, a stargazer lily, and a handful of sand/pebbles, and we're good to go!

YESS!

6 comments:

  1. hi suyen,

    nicey! :) can't wait to see the actual thingy --- with the flowers and pebbles and what have yous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICEEE!!!!Like Sieggy had said,I can't wait to see how is it going to look like with all the flowers and trimmings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this suyen! I'm excited to see the finished product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice trays sis! :) Nice concept of putting the sand in the trays and the flowers! :) Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the final look with all the fowers, pepples, and other stuff! I'm sure it's gonna be cute!!!

    ReplyDelete