Thursday, April 2, 2009

marriage license

After so many minor and major setbacks, we finally got our marriage license! I was actually getting worried about it because after all the preparations, it was taking so long for our application to get processed.. 

At first, I was even joking around with Tommee that I didn't feel like signing the application form because I was still having second thoughts and all that stuff. But after some time, I was starting to think that our entire wedding would come crashing down on me because we weren't able to get the license on time. I would have never thought that getting our marriage license had so much drama to go with it- I can't share the biggest setback to our application, but it was definitely a major mind-blowing, earth-shattering thing. And to think that it wasn't even mine or Tommee's fault. I kid you not. I seriously was thinking the whole time, is this even possible? I can't believe this is happening. How did this happen? What the hell did I do to get this? (there were expletives in the middle of those questions and statements.)

Although I'm sure we're the exception. I bet most don't have too much problems with applying for a license. Anyway, it is finally here with me. Scanned and filed away just to be sure. haha. 

take that, you big setback you!

p.s. Thank you God, for making it all work out..

1 comment:

  1. i can imagine you, both hands on waist while laughing an evil laugh, pang-asar sa 'setback' hehehe congrats, another thing less from your worries, then ;)

    ReplyDelete