Friday, April 3, 2009

today's visit with the dentist

mouth open for 3 hours straight
countless anesthesia injections (my gums would not cooperate and would not get numb)
cheeks pushed and stretched the entire time
2 teeth (upper molars - the ones at the very back) - scraped, probed, poked, scratched, hooked, pushed, twisted, and eventually, pulled out
gums sewn closed
really bad migraine
can't eat anything except for cold soup (I don't know about you, but I like my soups hot)
feeding myself tiny bits of crackers that I have to wait to melt in my mouth before swallowing just to ease the hunger
ice packs stuck to both my cheeks
pain reliever - not working very well
not allowed any strenuous activities for the next 3 days - as if I could actually do anything with the grogginess
wishing I was high on stronger pain medication (haha)

thanks wisdom teeth.
BUH-BYE!

1 comment:

  1. I need to have mine pulled out. Who's your dentist, sis?

    ReplyDelete