Thursday, March 19, 2009

birthday summer shopping

Sometimes, something can be both good and bad. I just had my birthday a couple of days ago and people can't help but ask me what Tommee's bday gift was. Here's the thing you should know, he's not really the surprise-you-on-your-birthday kind of guy, he's more like the ask-you-straight-out-what-you-want kind of guy. On the other hand, I love surprises. I love surprising other people with gifts and I love getting surprises. So you can see the problem. But, his style actually comes as a blessing at times. This year, I knew I needed a new summer wardrobe - a. because I had to donate a lot of my old clothes because they don't fit me anymore and b. because we will be spending 3 weeks- getting married, vacationing and honeymooning- at the beach. So, when he asked me what I wanted for my birthday this year, that's exactly what I asked for. Now, I get to shop for whatever summer clothes, accessories, and whatever that I like. - and to top it off, he is willing to go shopping with me!

I haven't gone shopping in ages! It feels so weird.. nevertheless, I will do my best.. heehee =p

*You should have seen me do my happy dance when he told me my budget =) Let's just say it was twice more than what I expected.. hehe


1 comment:

  1. woww! i can only imagine how big your smile was while dancing hehehehe

    ReplyDelete