Thursday, March 19, 2009

DIY guests' Boracay information sheet

I can't help it. I could have skipped this whole process but the DIY diva in me wouldn't settle for a generic guest information sheetp. So, instead of letting my coordinator handle this on her own, I asked her if I could make my own. (Why do I always seem to make the wedding preps harder on myself? haha) She was so nice about it and even offered to print it out- colored and everything, no charge! yey! 

*Tommee sometimes looks at me crazy - sometimes, he can't grasp my OC-ness about things.. He didn't even know that I was planning to do that kind of work on the info sheet. He was happy with the generic one, but he was proud of what I did =)

Ok, so on with my DIY info sheet..

Some of our guests have never been to Boracay, or if they have, they haven't been there in a while, and believe me, a lot has changed over the years. I'm a bit sad that it's getting too commercialized, but I can't deny that it still has a great white beach (more on station 1). Anyway, I decided to customize our own Boracay information sheet.



I got this map from directrooms.com (You can go here) and I found this site very useful in getting maps customized to your venue/location. As you can see, the hotel is highlighted with a yellow person marker (haha)

That was the first element I added to the page. I also wanted to make the info sheet more interesting than just a few pages with words on them, so I spiced it up with some clip arts. I added some of our personal faves of things to do and places to eat and other useful information for Boracay. 

Here's the final output:

TA-DA!





1 comment:

  1. ang tyaga mo talaga, sis suyen! bow na talaga ako. now mas excited pa ako lalo for your wedding and the pix!

    ReplyDelete