Friday, March 27, 2009

random photography

Since I got engaged, I have put some of my "stuff I want to do" on hold.. I really want to get into photography more and was starting to save up for a DSLR and some Lomos, but for now, I guess I have to settle for my point and shoot digicam.

I like to think of myself as a random photographer. I like taking pictures of just random things.
These are not exactly professional and these are all raw.. but I love them nonetheless..


this is a actually a heart-shaped soap
 (I used my phone cam for this - sucky resolution)


this little flower is from my family's farm in Pangasinan


pedestrian bridge over Geary Boulevard (San Francisco)

Nolan - rockin' out!

*Note to self: do not forget your interests especially after you get married!

No comments:

Post a Comment