Tuesday, March 24, 2009

wedding day prep dress

As much as I love bathrobes, I never could see myself wearing one during my wedding day preparations. Besides, it's not exactly a flattering thing to wear when you're getting all made up and everyone is taking pictures of you getting ready. I was on the look-out for something simple, light, and it had to be a tube top style because I needed to get it off me via my hips, legs and feet rather than my head - must not mess up the wedding do.

Although I did consider wearing my japanese bathrobe/kimono, I couldn't resist this when I saw it on a mannequin at the tiangge (bazaar). 


If you look closely at the design, it is very close to the design of my wedding dress (a little teaser for those who haven't seen the dress. hehe). 

So there, my wedding prep dress is light, flowy, fits perfectly and is turquoise - PERFECT!

*Plus, it's something I can wear during our beach honeymoon =)

4 comments:

  1. nice! i like the fact that it is not the usual bathrobe, that it is not white, and that it is soooo sexy!

    - Tina (& Bryan),
    w@wie

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's really nice suyen! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice find suyen! Loooove the color =D

    -sharah (w@w)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the color. is that Tiffany blue, or simply aqua blue? Sexy too! Ako rin , didn't use a bathrobe kasi ang binili ng mom ko turtleneck. So I ended up being made up in a tube dress, hehe

    ReplyDelete