Wednesday, March 11, 2009

flower girl's beach bucket

I knew I didn't want to use a basket for the flower girl, and saw these "beach buckets" from another beach wedding but I couldn't seem to find them anywhere. Good thing Sis Lyn (a fellow w@wie) told me where to get them - they're actually stainless steel ice buckets that you can get at any hardware or department store. They're really cheap so I decided to get 3. 1 for our flower girl and 2 for the kiddie table at the reception.

I had to paint them and at first couldn't decide what color, I ended up spray painting them aquamarine and will tie a black and turquoise ribbon on it later on.



I'll post more pictures when I've set the whole thing up.. =)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! These are cute! :) Maganda lagyan ng bears or daisies, mums, gerberas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. h sister....was here! super nice buckets!! :) beach na beach talaga :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know these "pingpong" flowers? they literally look like pingpong balls but softer, smoother, at nalalagas kasi may petals hehehe... those will look good sa buckets, lalo na that the flowers look bright yellow, sakto for your summer wedding :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent posting! Good idea!!! Congrats! Have a nice weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sis, i have an award/tag for u - http://lornachiu.blogspot.com/2009/03/sisterhood-award.html

    ReplyDelete