Monday, March 2, 2009

yey for my first wedding dress fitting!

I finally had my first dress fitting this past Saturday and I am really happy with the outcome. I admit I was getting worried because Ruby (the seamstress) told me that it would take her around 1 month to finish but she didn't get back to me until 1 month and a half after.. (Believe me, when you're waiting for 2 more weeks for something as vital as the wedding dress, it is agonizing!) 

As much as I would love to post the dress here, I can't and I don't want to in the fear of Tommee seeing it here. I will say that Ruby got the look and flow of the design I was going for and the color is perfect. No white wedding dress for me, I have an ivory-colored dress with a satin lining and silk-chiffon overlay. Although it is a little loose (I did lose weight! Boo!), the only other problem I have is the lining. It may not be enough so we might have to double it. I really need to gain weight. I know it would look so much better if I could fill it out.

My mission this week is to find THE UNDIES to make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment