Thursday, February 26, 2009

I want my healthy look back

I know you will hate me for this, but I am one of those "lucky" people who loses weight easily. My challenge is actually gaining weight. 

When I got engaged, I said I would really like to weigh around 120 lbs. on my wedding day, and while in San Francisco, I did achieve that. I was always stuffing my face, but still religiously did my exercises. Unfortunately, coming back to the Philippines made that all go away. I dropped down to about 110 lbs. again and I don't like it. I look "sickly" when I'm this thin. I really did prefer my 120lbs. healthy look and I'm trying my best to get to that point again. So far, it's not going well.

I admit I have been inconsistent with my eating and exercising habits. When I don't exercise, my appetite goes down. I'm not exactly a gym rat (I actually don't like gyms, no offense to those who do go to the gym), but I do cardio and total body work-outs at home - I believe it's more effective for me when I'm pressuring myself about exercise. I've even gone for Appeton - a weight-gaining supplement- to the point where it was coming out of my nose from drinking it three times a day for the past 2 months. It didn't seem to work either.

Anyway, I think I need to hit buffets more often these next couple of weeks. Maybe that'll help..

3 comments:

  1. baliktad tayo sis, i lose weight whenever i go to the states. naaasar nga sakin yung mga kasama kong nagvavacation hehe.

    i wish that there exists a "fat relocation" program for our bodies. like, instead of the hips pwede bang sa chest nalang. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ako rin, I don't like it when I lose weight. I'd just like to maintain my present, kahit me love handles, hehe - happy preps! annalyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suyen,

    Finished reading the entire February blog. It was a very interesting read. Your relationship started in starbuck's just like ours. I guess you were really led to us. :-) We'll probably write how we met soon. I'll keep you posted.

    Don't think too much about witty blogging. Your blogs are great for they are honest. The most important quality of any blog, HONESTY.

    Readers can only thank you for sharing your wonderful life to the world.

    Thank you...

    ReplyDelete