Sunday, February 22, 2009

polaroid-like pictures

While browsing through some other wedding blogs, I stumbled upon a great find. An application that lets you convert digital images into polaroid pictures. I love polaroid pictures. I love the instant vintage look it gives pictures. The colors, contrasts & saturation are great! I still remember when my parents or my brothers would let me stick that film in my armpits to make the images come out faster. Of course, you can't do that on this one, unless you want to stick your entire PC or laptop under your armpit - do let me know how you did that - but you can shake the picture around your screen, instead.

Anyway, my example is actually my profile picture..

From this



to this


Go here to download it.. & do make a donation if you can. =)

2 comments: