Wednesday, February 11, 2009

blog 1.0

I've had this blog account for a long while now and for some sort of reason, I never knew what to write in it. I told myself I wasn't going to start a wedding blog because I might not be able to keep it up-to-date. But then I figured, who cares?! At least this way, I can start from the very beginning of this wedding thing.. Besides, I don't plan to write only about the wedding. I'd like to make this my all-around blog, too.

First things first. I'm not a very good blogger. I don't always have something interesting or witty to say (although I am jealous of those people who can be such witty bloggers). I know for sure that I won't be able to do this everyday (but I will try). Sometimes, my words will not be enough, so expect pictures here and there to help me explain things. Hopefully, I'll get better at this after a while..