Monday, February 23, 2009

smelling clean

This may seem like a minor detail, but if you think about it, it really isn't. No one wants to smell bad on their wedding day - especially not on their wedding day! 

I have never liked girly scents - floral or whatever - I have always gone for that fresh-from-the-shower/soapy or sporty smell. I even used guys' perfumes back in high school (Acqua Di Gio or Clinique Happy for men were my favorites). Since college though, I have been searching for a scent that I would make into a signature scent. I couldn't seem to find one that I could wear anytime or anywhere. 

Image from shopaccakappa.com

I have to give props to Tommee for telling me about this perfume/cologne. It's Acca Kappa White Musk/Muschio Bianco. I fell in love with it when he let me smell it on him. Although I did have to test it out on me to make sure it smelled good on me, and luckily, it did. It smells so clean and fresh and it doesn't come on too strong no matter how much you spray on.

I wear this everyday, and since it's tried and tested, I am definitely wearing this on our wedding day.

How about you? What perfume/cologne will you be wearing on your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment