Sunday, February 22, 2009

our Superhero Table cards

YEY! I have finally finished our table cards! As I've shared a couple of times, I want our wedding to be a reflection of us, not just me. Because Tommee is such an awesome fiancé, I also wanted to incorporate what he likes. The point is, this Do-It-Yourself project of Superhero Logo table cards is one of my ways to do just that.

If you didn't already know, Tommee is a big fan of Superman and the Justice League. So I decided, instead of table numbers, we would assign our guest tables with Superhero names with their logos. If I'm not mistaken, I made them 5x7 in size.. I printed them out and had them laminated.

Here are the finished products:


top row: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash & Aquaman
bottom row: Martian Manhunter, Robin, Green Lantern, Black Canary & Green Arrow


Here's Superman up close.
(that's me in the reflection - failing to hide myself haha)

I'm happy I have another thing to check off Suyen's wedding checklist. =)

3 comments:

  1. omg this is so sweet! nakakatuwa naman ang tyaga mo talaga suyen :D lucky you, ako kasi hindi binibisita ng muse of creativity and art eh huhuhu wala ako magawa DIY kahit gusto ko :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis! wow very creative naman.. by the way i added you in my links. hope you can add my site too :-) thanks and happy preps!
    trina (W@W)

    ReplyDelete