Monday, February 16, 2009

what would an OC bride be without her checklists?

I make lists of everything. Let me correct that, I make CHECKLISTS out of everything. (because I love when I can actually, literally, check things off.)

So, it's not really a surprise that I would hunt for a checklist for all the wedding preparations. I looked at countless checklists online and in magazines for one that I really liked. I ended up using a Real Simple wedding checklist (If you want a copy, you can get it here). They have more checklists about wedding gown & accessories checklist, honeymoon planning checklist, honeymoon packing checklist, wedding essentials checklist and lots more - click here)

But, the OC monster in me wasn't satisfied and I ended up making my very own wedding checklist - Suyen's wedding checklist. Although I'm not sure how helpful this is for others because it is very specific to the details of my wedding. Haha, i'm selfish.

Other than wedding planning, the Real Simple website is choc-ful of useful ideas for everyday stuff. I know I'll be going back to that website after the wedding for some tips on home improvement and all that good stuff. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment