Wednesday, March 11, 2009

candles, candles and more candles

While I was still in San Francisco, my mom helped me buy all kinds of candles for the wedding. As long as they were in the blue/green shade and beige, I was happy. I wanted different types so we bought any size and any style. Here are some of what we got:





I love these martini glass candles.. so cute!


here's a bigger version


some pillar candles

and my favorite among them: tiny candles
they're about 2 inches tall each :) really cute


I have another batch coming in from my mom. I'm hoping they arrive sometime this week so I can ship all the things we need for the wedding to Boracay c/o Amanda.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats sis sa mga accomplishments mo...happy preps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kung akin ang mga candles na yan, forever na lang silang ganyan, di ko sila sisindihan hahhahaha ang cute kase eh :p

    ReplyDelete